Interworking Marketing Manager
Catalyst Communications Technologies, a leading developer of critical communications solutions to the public safety marketplace, is seeking an individual who will lead the successful introduction and deployment of new technology to facilitate communications between land mobile radios and new mission critical push to talk applications on LTE networks, including FirstNet™. This individual will work closely with a sales manager responsible for account management and revenue goals of new Interworking solutions. The marketing manager is responsible for identifying new strategic public safety interworking opportunities, including those offered through LTE telecommunications carriers, cultivating senior level customer relationships, and educating customers about Catalyst’s interworking solutions. Uphold the Catalyst values: Integrity, Quality, Innovation, & A Great Working Environment. The position reports to the vice president of marketing.
- Leverage LMR knowledge, Public Safety expertise and Customer experience to provide marketing leadership in the Public Safety markets focused on LMR LTE Interworking solutions.
- Champion and drive Interworking & Dispatch product growth working in partnership with the Catalyst interworking sales executive, Catalyst sales channel, Company management, Catalyst New Products Introduction, Operations, and Engineering teams. Research and document findings for market needs of specific standard packages.
- Acting as the LMR LTE Subject Matter Expert, provide assistance to the interworking sales executive(s) to help develop and expand existing vertical market knowledge and improve relationship building expertise, including warm hand-over of key relationships with target accounts.
- Leverage contacts and relationships to help Catalyst influence customer purchase process, supporting customer’s RFP development and aligning requirements with Catalyst’s strengths.
- Identify and document current and potential competitive differentiators for Catalyst interworking solutions and educate Catalyst sales and customer prospects about Catalyst product positioning. Create content for proposals; support customization throughout the sales process for specific opportunities.
- Coordinate with Catalyst Director of Business Excellence to implement new processes and tools for supporting each carrier’s marketing, sales, ordering, implementation, and support of Catalyst products and services.
- Manage and direct new product features/capabilities to the Engineering team to meet evolving interworking market requirements.
- Develop plans and activities for marketing and promotion activities. Support Catalyst participation in conferences and trade shows including carrier regional sales training and customer mini-trade shows. Create and manage print and digital advertising activities. Create collateral, white paper, case study, article, and other print media promotion. Establish and manage digital media promotion strategies & content including web site, social media, SEO, inbound marketing, and other creative marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and a minimum of 3 years prior relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Land Mobile Radio Technologies. Experience working in the Public Safety radio market or in Land Mobile Radio (LMR) communications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong presentation skills, specifically with management, customers, trade shows and industry associations.
- Strong communication skills (written & oral).
- Experience working in the Public Safety market or in Land Mobile Radio (LMR) communications.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple organizations (e.g. Sales, Marketing & Engineering)
- Travel Requirements 25%
US Citizenship is required
Catalyst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catalyst provides leading edge products for the critical communications industry using Voice over IP technology. The company makes critical voice communications more accessible to people by creating, marketing, and supporting new technologies that enhance existing wireless communications systems. We focus on products that can leverage the personal computer platform to reduce cost and increase the efficiency of network operators and end users.
Catalyst has led the Radio Control over IP market since 1997 and continues to introduce innovative new products and services while leveraging creative marketing and implementation methods. Our product innovations integrate personal computers and other modern devices with land mobile radios and VoIP technology to provide radio interoperability, dispatch, and incident command while reducing connection, training, and maintenance costs.
Catalyst is an energetic, innovative company providing mission critical solutions to Public Safety, Utilities, Federal, Education, and other agencies. We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals that will thrive and grow in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship, teamwork and the development of each member of our staff.
Catalyst is headquartered in Forest, VA.
Send Resume To: