Interworking Sales Manager
Catalyst Communications Technologies, a leading developer of critical communications solutions to the public safety marketplace, is seeking an individual who will lead the sales efforts of new technology to facilitate communications between land mobile radios and new mission critical push to talk applications on LTE networks, including FirstNet™. This individual will work closely with a marketing manager responsible for promotion and product management of new Interworking solutions, a Catalyst sales engineer and Operations. The sales manager is responsible for closing business of new public safety interworking opportunities, including those offered through LTE telecommunications carriers, cultivating senior level customer relationships, and meeting company and product line revenue goals. Uphold the Catalyst values: Integrity, Quality, Innovation, & A Great Working Environment. The position reports to the vice president of sales.
- Responsible for sales, strategic account planning and overall relationship management for a number of target customers including LTE Carriers.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan for each target account for interworking solutions.
- Work closely with the interworking marketing manager and key Catalyst personnel to assess & document customer’s needs and address their requirements.
- Establish and promote customer relationships with senior management within and outside of carriers and public safety to influence customer’s interworking decisions.
- Proactively engage and lead Catalyst channel partners in selling Catalyst interworking solutions where appropriate.
- Drive Catalyst proposal process for specific opportunities, create content, and ensure that a high quality package progresses through the development steps on schedule.
- Leverage LTE knowledge, Public Safety expertise and Customer experience to provide sales solutions to the LTE Carrier and Public Safety markets focused on LMR LTE Interworking solutions.
- Promptly Document and Report Sales activities that support the sales efforts of Catalysts products and services.
- Identify and document competitive differentiators for Catalyst interworking solutions and educate Catalyst sales and customer prospects about Catalyst product positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 4+ years of public safety centric software solutions selling experience to carriers
- Demonstrated successful sales history
- Strong relationship, development and management skills
- Strong presentation skills, specifically with management, customers, trade shows and industry associations.
- Strong communication skills (written & oral).
- Willingness and ability to be a strong self-starter and hunt to identify/create sales opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a C-Level executive
- High tech solutions sales experience and working in the carrier environment a plus
- Knowledge of LTE, industry trends and best practices a plus
- Travel Requirements 50-75% primarily across the US with some international.
US Citizenship is required
Catalyst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catalyst provides leading edge products for the critical communications industry using Voice over IP technology. The company makes critical voice communications more accessible to people by creating, marketing, and supporting new technologies that enhance existing wireless communications systems. We focus on products that can leverage the personal computer platform to reduce cost and increase the efficiency of network operators and end users.
Catalyst has led the Radio Control over IP market since 1997 and continues to introduce innovative new products and services while leveraging creative marketing and implementation methods. Our product innovations integrate personal computers and other modern devices with land mobile radios and VoIP technology to provide radio interoperability, dispatch, and incident command while reducing connection, training, and maintenance costs.
Catalyst is an energetic, innovative company providing mission critical solutions to Public Safety, Utilities, Federal, Education, and other agencies. We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals that will thrive and grow in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship, teamwork and the development of each member of our staff.
Catalyst is headquartered in Forest, VA.
Send Resume To: