We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. This position involves a variety of administrative tasks and extensive bookkeeping using Quickbooks. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The Office Administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
For information about the company, please visit our website www.catcomtec.com
Interested applicants should please reply ONLY by email and include resume.
- Implement payroll semi-monthly for all Catalyst employees
- File required payroll tax forms and make timely deposits and payments.
- Generate and distribute year-end W-2s and 1099s.
- File various year-end reconciliations and reports for multi-year service contracts, inventory, interest, etc. Provide data to outside accounting firm for completion of annual corporate tax returns.
- Banking: Organize and maintain corporate financial records. Reconcile all bank accounts and credit card accounts monthly.
- Accounts Payable: Pay all bills on-time.
- Accounts Receivable: Invoice customers promptly for all products shipped and services performed. Follow-up as necessary to facilitate timely payments.
- File and pay sales and tax reports to various states.
- Maintain updated insurance records: employee medical, dental, life, disability, corporate liability, workman’s comp. Provide reports to insurance agencies and government.
- Manage GSA (federal government) Contract. File quarterly reports, review GSA Advantage on-line catalog, submit contract modifications as needed. Prepare for and participate in GSA audits.
- Insure the timely submission of reports and related documents for federal grants and programs like SBIR.
- Travel Administrator: make reservations as needed. Monitor travel arrangements to facilitate the best allocation of company resources.
- Create correspondence, ensure that office supplies are appropriately stocked, maintain filing systems, organize and maintain corporate documents, answer phone and route calls, manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Facilitate corporate events
- Other tasks as assigned by the president
Human Resources Support
- Organize and maintain database of candidates and acknowledge all requests
- Ensure that each employee has submitted up-to-date forms
- Place job advertisements
- Schedule interviews with candidates and Catalyst employees
- Prescreen applicants
- Maintain inventory records and assist with inventory control and audits
- Assist with Product Ordering and Receiving
- Assist with process writing for certain categories (Contracts, etc.)
- Track service contract renewals. Send Renewal Quotes prior to expiration date. Maintain and reconcile spreadsheets for Maintenance Status and Earned Maintenance Income.
- Provide Quickbooks reports on prior customer sales
- Distribute press releases in a timely manner to all appropriate publications.
- Provide trade show logistical support
- Help with proposals
- Provide customer visit logistical support (scheduling, food, hosting, etc.)
- Review text for correct usage of the English language in various documents
Send Resume To: