Catalyst Communications Technologies a leading developer of critical communications
solutions to the public safety marketplace, is seeking an individual to join our
entrepreneurial team to create, sell, and implement cutting edge systems for Critical
Communications agencies. The Sales team is an evolving organization at the front line of
aligning Products, Services and Solutions with the needs of our customers. Our team will
foster collaboration across the business units to align customer needs with existing and
new products,services and support within the pillars of voice-centric Mission Critical Land
Mobile Radio, Mission Critical LTE Broadband and the End-to-End Public Safety
Ecosystem. Our purpose is to create synergies with our customers by offering strategies
and solutions that address pain points, simplify their daily work, and reduce cost while
upholding the Catalyst values of Integrity, Quality, and Innovation, while contributing to
a great working environment.
As a Catalyst Solutions Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and closing
orders. You will be part of a solutions team working together to understand customer
needs, determine how Catalyst products and services as well as complementary products
meet those needs, create a proposal appropriate for each opportunity, communicate the
proposed solutions, and shepherd the deal through the customer’s ordering process.
Assist in developing sales strategies for new products, new markets and new customer
verticals. You will keep customer focus as a #1 priority, ensuring the voice of customer
engagements are conducted in a beneficial way. This individual is responsible for closing
business of legacy Catalyst products and new Mission Critical Public Safety LMR/LTE
Interworking Solutions, including those offered through LTE telecommunications carriers,
while cultivating senior level customer relationships, and meeting company and product
line revenue goals. The position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The Solutions Sales Consultant role will be a selling role measured primarily on selling
performance in relation to quota achievement against established sales targets. This role
will require over 50% U.S. based travel.
Scope of the Role:
Responsible for achieving assigned annual sales quota.
• Responsible for strategic account planning and overall customer relationship
• Responsible for direct sales and indirect channel sales for targeted accounts.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan for each targeted account.
• Work closely with the Catalyst Marketing Manager, Sales Engineer, and
Operations team to assess and document customer’s needs and address their
• Establish and promote customer relationships with senior management within
and outside of LTE Broadband Carriers and Public Safety Agencies to influence
• Proactively engage and lead Catalyst channel partners in selling Catalyst
solutions where appropriate.
• Drive Catalyst proposal process for specific opportunities, create content, and
ensure that a high-quality proposal is delivered to the customer on schedule.
• Promptly document and report sales activities via Catalyst’s Customer
Relationship Management (CRM).
• Educate Catalyst partners and customer prospects about Catalyst product,
differentiators, and positioning
Requirements of the Role:
Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• 4+ years of public safety software systems solutions selling.
• 4+ years of Land Mobile Radio communications solutions selling.
• Willingness and ability to be a strong self-starter and hunt to identify/create
• Demonstrated successful sales history.
• Strong relationship, development and management skills.
• Strong presentation skills, specifically with management, customers, trade shows
and industry associations.
• Strong communication skills (written & oral).
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-Level executives.
• Experience working in the carrier environment a plus
• Knowledge of LTE, industry trends and best practices a plus
50% – primarily across the US.
US Citizenship is required
Catalyst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send Resume To: