Join our entrepreneurial team to create, sell, and implement cutting edge technologies for Critical Communications agencies using Internet Protocol, LTE, Project 25, DMR, SIP, and other standards. Work cross-functionally within Catalyst and with customers and partners to provide innovative solutions to emerging market needs. Uphold the Catalyst values: Integrity, Quality, Innovation, & A Great Working Environment.
We are looking for a dedicated, caring, and energetic leader of high trust that is prepared to grow with an innovative company providing mission critical solutions to Public Safety, Utilities, Federal, Education, and other agencies. This individual will thrive and grow in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship, teamwork and the development of each member of our staff.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will bring extensive customer-facing experience to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle. The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently across all levels within an organization, and have experience working with Partners and System Integrators, along with an appreciation of the demands of working within IT, tech operations or finance disciplines. The position reports to the president and will oversee Catalyst customer delivery activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Program Management: Provide overall program oversight, working in partnership with Catalyst product and operations teams, to execute high-quality projects and initiatives aligned to agreed outcomes, including schedule and budget. Serving as the primary customer contact, provide mentorship which includes product and operational best practices. Act as the escalation point for the team, working to quickly communicate and resolve issues.
- Review purchase orders and assist in negotiations.
- Ensure formal handoff from sales to delivery, including capturing key documents such as customer contract, key milestones/schedule, functional requirements, etc.
- Manage customers, partners, installers, vendors, and other players involved in multiple simultaneous projects; Plan and communicate assignments, schedule, etc.
- Assemble the resources internally and externally to meet commitments. Qualify and hire subcontractors when needed.
- Drive stakeholders to complete their portion on time and within budget.
- Drive continuous improvement through ongoing process refinement.
- Provide dashboard metrics on a regular basis to support management reviews and business planning.
- Customer Care: Provide overall program oversight, working in partnership with Catalyst operations team to manage customer care, tools, and processes. Grow sales of maintenance contracts by leading customer discussions regarding new capabilities, patches and upgrades, etc. Ensure that the right solutions get implemented, upgrades and patches are timely, following Catalyst best practices.
- Field Services: Provide overall program oversight, working in partnership with Catalyst operations team to manage field services, tools, and processes to ensure systems are deployed on schedule and with high quality.
- Manage Beta test process with one or more customers for each new product and new release.
- Partner with Account Management: Work alongside Account Managers to ensure alignment with the efforts of the Account Management team to maximize retention, adoption, and customer satisfaction; periodically engage directly in the sales process, specifically within existing accounts. Write Program Management and Customer Care sections of sales proposals.
- Sales and installation activities will primarily be for US public safety (state and local), federal, education, and utility markets. Some international travel may be required.
- Must have a B.A. or B.S., ideally in finance, information technology, engineering, or a business-related discipline, with most successful candidates having 5+ years as a Customer Success Manager or Technical Account Manager role.
- Strong growth attitude and desire to work in and grow an entrepreneurial business.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Capable influencer with proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels.
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Catalyst serves its customers.
- Excellent organization, program/project / time management and communication skills.
- 5+ years in a management role or leading cross-functional teams.
- PMP and/or Agile methodology certification or relevant experience.
- Desired: A strong background in LMR systems engineering, computer networking technologies, or cellular carrier operations.
- Catalyst provides leading edge products for the critical communications industry using Voice over IP technology. The company makes critical voice communications more accessible to people by creating, marketing, and supporting new technologies that enhance existing wireless communications systems. We focus on products that can leverage the personal computer platform to reduce cost and increase the efficiency of network operators and end users.
- Catalyst has led the Radio Control over IP market since 1997 and continues to introduce innovative new products and services while leveraging creative marketing and implementation methods. Our product innovations integrate personal computers and other modern devices with land mobile radios and VoIP technology to provide radio interoperability, interworking, dispatch, and incident command while reducing connection, training, and maintenance costs.
- Catalyst is an energetic, innovative company providing mission critical solutions to Public Safety, Utilities, Federal, Education, and other agencies. We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals that will thrive and grow in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship, teamwork and the development of each member of our staff.
- Catalyst is headquartered in Forest, VA. Our Web site is www.catcomtec.com.
Send Resume To: